Wedding Invitation Card Text
The article of Wedding Invitation Card Text was posted on October 23, 2017 at 5:06 am. It is uploaded on the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Card Text is tagged with Wedding Invitation Card Text, Wedding, Invitation, Card, Text..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Texttext (tekst),USA pronunciation n.
- the main body of matter in a manuscript, book, newspaper, etc., as distinguished from notes, appendixes, headings, illustrations, etc.
- the original words of an author or speaker, as opposed to a translation, paraphrase, commentary, or the like: The newspaper published the whole text of the speech.
- the actual wording of anything written or printed: You have not kept to the text of my remarks.
- any of the various forms in which a writing exists: The text is a medieval transcription.
- the wording adopted by an editor as representing the original words of an author: the authoritative text of Catullus.
- any theme or topic;
- the words of a song or the like.
- a textbook.
- a short passage of Scripture, esp. one chosen in proof of a doctrine or as the subject of a sermon: The text he chose was theSermon on the Mount.
- the letter of the Holy Scripture, or the Scriptures themselves.
- See black letter.
- type, as distinguished from illustrations, margins, etc.
- a unit of connected speech or writing, esp. composed of more than one sentence, that forms a cohesive whole.
- anything considered to be a subject for analysis by or as if by methods of literary criticism.
Wedding Invitation Card Text have 4 photos including Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples ., Wedding Invitation Wording Ideas With Verses, Wedding Invitation Ideas On Pinterest | Response Cards, Words And Receptions, Wedding Invitation Wording Samples. Here are the images:
Marriage to it when the pair chose to get-together inside the sacred attachment of marriage, which suggests they are ready with whichever is in front of them to deal. Once the wedding innumerable individuals who maintain this relationship that is sacred. Particularly when you will find relatives or pals who're committed. Your busyness like a visitor is looking for a Wedding Invitation Card Text.
Looking for a wedding present that is unique. Items are rarely provided but advantageous to both households although wanting unique gifts for groom and that bride. a surprise that might be a bit more expensive can be given by us. Like, we are able to provide vacation offers. Naturally this may leave equally wedding couple to his friends to a effect.
Taking a look at what's favored from the groom and bride. We could see-through an interest or beloved wedding couple when she was solitary once, while buying a wedding present. If both enjoy audio and like a certain performer a musician could be given by us or possibly a music CD in their beloved singer concert tickets.
Buying gift bother simple, because we do not understand what you resented by the bride later and appreciated. If not precisely with a lack of obtaining if we supply the right gift will make me happy. And of course we should supply different and special gifts for groom and the bride. Unique but groom and appealing, cheap and exciting bride are our targets. Truly there are when trying to find a Wedding Invitation Card Text that's some ideas which can be utilized as feedback:
Similar Pictures of Wedding Invitation Card Text
- Cinderella Inspired Wedding Dress
- How To Make Wedding Centerpieces
- Printed Wedding Dress
- Wide Width Prom Shoes
- Romantic Wedding Invitation Wording
- Wedding Vintage Dresses
- Wedding Dresses Scranton Pa
- Wedding Tote Gift Bags
- Elegant Wording For Wedding Invitations
- What To Write In Wedding Invitations
- Male Wedding Bands White Gold
- Wedding Dresses In San Francisco
- White Boho Wedding Dress
- Wedding Reception Invitation Card
- Quotes For Wedding Invitation Cards
- Purple Wedding Ties