Wedding Invitation Wording Wishing Well
The post about Wedding Invitation Wording Wishing Well was uploaded at June 5, 2017 at 6:26 pm. It is published in the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Wording Wishing Well is tagged with Wedding Invitation Wording Wishing Well, Wedding, Invitation, Wording, Wishing, Well..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Wishingwish (wish),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to want;
long for (usually fol. by an infinitive or a clause): I wish to travel. I wish that it were morning.
- to desire (a person or thing) to be (as specified): to wish the problem settled.
- to entertain wishes, favorably or otherwise, for: to wish someone well; to wish someone ill.
- to bid, as in greeting or leave-taking: to wish someone a good morning.
- to request or charge: I wish him to come.
- to desire;
yearn (often fol. by for): Mother says I may go if I wish. I wished for a book.
- to make a wish: She wished more than she worked.
- wish on:
- to force or impose (usually used in the negative): I wouldn't wish that awful job on my worst enemy.
- Also, wish upon. to make a wish using some object as a magical talisman: to wish on a star.
- an act or instance of wishing.
- a request or command: I was never forgiven for disregarding my father's wishes.
- an expression of a wish, often one of a kindly or courteous nature: to send one's best wishes.
- something wished or desired: He got his wish--a new car.
Wellwell1 (wel),USA pronunciation adv., adj., [compar.]bet•ter, [superl.]best, interj., n.
- in a good or satisfactory manner: Business is going well.
- thoroughly, carefully, or soundly: to shake well before using; listen well.
- in a moral or proper manner: to behave well.
- commendably, meritoriously, or excellently: a difficult task well done.
- with propriety, justice, or reason: I could not well refuse.
- adequately or sufficiently: Think well before you act.
- to a considerable extent or degree: a sum well over the amount agreed upon.
- with great or intimate knowledge: to know a person well.
without doubt: I anger easily, as you well know.
- with good nature;
without rancor: He took the joke well.
- as well:
- in addition;
too: She insisted ondirecting the play and on producing it as well.
- equally: The town grew as well because of its location as because of its superb climate.
- as well as, as much or as truly as;
equally as: Joan is witty as well as intelligent.
- in good health;
sound in body and mind: Are you well? He is not a well man.
- satisfactory, pleasing, or good: All is well with us.
- proper, fitting, or gratifying: It is well that you didn't go.
- in a satisfactory position;
well-off: I am very well as I am.
- leave well enough alone, avoid changing something that is satisfactory.
- (used to express surprise, reproof, etc.): Well! There's no need to shout.
- (used to introduce a sentence, resume a conversation, etc.): Well, who would have thought he could do it?
success: to wish well to someone.
This blog post about Wedding Invitation Wording Wishing Well have 1 pictures it's including Rustic Wedding Wishing Well Card / Mason Jar Kraft Wedding / Printable Wedding / Rustic Invitation / Instant Download Printable PDF File. Below are the attachments:
Invitation card is one kind of a mirror of the Wedding Invitation Wording Wishing Well. Arguably, request cards are a representation of the facial skin of the wedding party. Needless to say, besides a satisfied second for her household and your woman, a wedding reception can be a moment to have as well as individuals who have not meet. However, people who anticipate his appearance didn't attend will be made by a bad request cards.
Invitation Card Design. Make some request card design. Card design you may get from web, position or request card you will actually acquire. Check with your companion which style you will use.
To you who are preparing for relationship it's worth careful in choosing the request card which is delivered to relatives and friends and watchful. Invitations are made to communicate details about who's planning to get time, committed and host to the event plainly. You should think about in creating and selecting Wedding Invitation Wording Wishing Well are as follows.
Attach images Pre Wedding. If you like to put a picture Prewedding then pick the best one. Installment Pre Wedding image enough to assist attendees to learn who is likely to get married. It get to know your parents or perhaps could be an invited guest a classic pal.